- There will be a FOOD TRUCK at the campsites. Dennis from Plan Bistro is coming back for seconds.
- Mike 47 INDUSTRIES can not bring his shop on wheels this year. We will have a CHASE TRUCK, just not as cool as Mike's.
- MAPS are in the works. You will have them before you need them. So STOP ASKING!
- CAMPSITE FEES will be around $15 a night. (more on this later)
- The FUEL STOPS will be no more than 60 miles apart, so plan accordingly.
- YOU can come to as MUCH or as LITTLE of the run as you want to. If you can't do the whole weekend don't let that stop ya.
- We couldn't care less what type of BIKE you ride. I still get asked "I ride a 2006 Hella-Yeah super-awesome chopper. Can I come?"
- We will have a PRE RUN to BROOKLYN on Thur. Night. (sept. 12th) Bobby and the crew at INDIAN LARRY'S are gonna cook us dinner.
Thats it for today. More to come. ~ Walter